The signal of the smoke sensor is connected to the inverter. When a fire occurs, the inverter detects that the signal of the smoke sensor is valid. According to the set fire mode, it can run until the set frequency to extract smoke until the inverter is damaged.
There is a fuse on the 24 V auxiliary power board, this board will provide power for fan and soft-start contactor. If the fuse damaged, the 24V auxiliary power board will not output 24V power supply, in this case, contactor isn't close, the drive still trying to start with the resistor in the circuit, there will have a big current through resistor. But in most cases, it will not burn up, because our VFD has protection for that. I will explain more: when the power goes into VFD through soft-start resistor replace of contator, the resistor will act as an Partial voltage resistance in the whole voltage range, for example, from DC 540V goes down to 350V, our VFD will report "UV" under-voltage fault, to protect the soft-start circuit. In very few cases, the VFD don't have time to protect while during voltage from DC 540V goes down to 350V.
Sometimes, the resistance shell is cracked due to heating, its inside resistor may not be broken, I supposed that. You can use a multi-meter to test the resistor value is 20Ω or not.
BAE is the brake control signal and the feedback signal are inconsistent;
CONE is the running contactor control signal and the feedback signal are inconsistent.
When the elevator brake and running contactor are controlled by the output relay of GD300L, and if the digital input terminal is equipped with the brake feedback signal (function code 18) and the running contactor feedback signal (function code 17), and the terminal signal is not received during operation, the GD300L will trip at BAE and CONE and stop running.
1. Check terminal wiring and terminal function code to ensure that the actual signal matches the function setting;
2. Check whether the terminal polarity setting matches the actual signal NO/NC status
3. Check whether the feedback contact of the brake and the running contactor is reliable
4. Check whether there is strong current interference source around and eliminate interference
Select battery model and operation mode.
The standard warranty period of MG/BG series is five years, and the warranty period can be extended to 10 years for a fee. Please contact INVT for specific costs.
The overall efficiency of GD5000 is ≥96% (standard), and non-standard designs, and can be non - standard design higher efficiency.
For VFD below 660V, we recommend that customers choose low-voltage general cabinets. 1140V and 3300V products can provide IP20 standard cabinets.
GD1000 is a special VFD designed for coal mining machines. The main applications are coal mining machines, continuous mining machines, shuttle cars and other traction loads.
1. Check the pump running direction is reversed or not, power off, and exchange U and W cable can change the direction.
2. Some centrifugal pumps need to be filled with water before work properly.
3. The pump head is proportional to the square of the frequency.if the output frequency is too low, it will cause the head of the pump to drop, resulting in not water. it needs to add the solar panel power, and set P15.05 output lower limit frequency.