GD5000 series VFD key data
Inverter type: Multi-level series technology
Power range: 250Kw-11Mw
Input power factor: ≧0.97（Full load）
Input harmonic: <4%
Output voltage: 3KV-11KV
Output frequency: 0-120Hz
Efficiency: ≧97%（Full load）
GD5000 series VFD features:
Powerful overload capacity (2 min for 120%,5s for 150%).
No-stop at long-term transient power loss.
Magnetic flux and dual-frequency fast motor brake technology.
Closed-loop vector, open-loop vector and vectorized V/F control technology.
GD800 series VFD Features
(1) The whole series covers 380V,500V and 660V voltage ranges; the coverage of standard cabinet products reaches up to 3MW.
(2) Power unit adopts topology-compatible design, which can be used as frequency conversion or as AFE energy feedback.
(3) Compatible with mainstream communication protocols: Modbus/ Profibus/ CANopen/ Ethernet etc.
(4) The standard cabinet-type product adopts compact structure design which supports unilateral maintenance, saving installation space while ensuring maintenance convenience.
GD300 series VFD specifications:
AC 3PH 380V (-15%)- 440V(+10%) 1.5-500kW
AC 3PH 380V (-10%)- 550V(+10%) 4-75kW
AC 3PH 520V (-15%)- 690V(+10%) 22-630kW
GD300 series VFD features:
(1) Excellent open-loop vector performance: 0.25Hz/150% starting torque,1:200 speed ratio.
(2) The whole series supports common DC bus plan, built in C3 filter is included in standard configuration; built-in break unit is included in standard configuration of 380V 1.5-30kW VFDs.
(3) Half-book structure and independent air duct design to support wall installation, flange installation and floor installation, providing customers with more reliable and economical installation mode.
(4) Passed TUV SUD test and obtains CE certification; warranty period can be up to 24 months.
GD200A series VFD specifications
AC 3PH 380V (-15%)- 440V(+10%)
GD200A series VFD features:
(1) Superior open-loop vector control performance: 0.5Hz/150% starting torque, 1:100 speed ratio.
(2) Half-book structure and independent air duct design to support wall installation, flange installation and floor installation, providing customers with more reliable and economical installation mode.
(3) Support common DC bus plan and DC power supply mode, provide four kinds of break modes, namely DC energy consumption, short circuit and magnetic flux, equipped with simple water supply, non-stop at transient power loss function, etc. to better satisfy customer needs.