The inverter motor of the friction welding machine adopts the INVT inverter motor, and the incremental type 2500 line parameters adopted by the encoder are as follows:
Model and parameters of INVT frequency converter:
|1||Frequency Inverter||380v||GD350-037G-4||75A||1 piece|
|2||10Ω, 15KW||1 piece|
1. PLC gives the starting signal. The servo motor drives the rotary jig to rotate at high speed.
2. When the rotating fixture rotates at a high speed, the hydraulic system pushes the sliding table forward and gradually begins to weld. Meanwhile, the pushing pressure of the sliding table increases gradually.
3. when the welding is completed, PLC gives the spindle back to zero models, rotating fixture fast and accurate positioning to zero, at the same time, the top forging pressure plus a high pressure to ensure that the welding is firm.
4. After the frequency converter outputs the positioning signal and maintains the voltage for a period of time, the sliding table will automatically return and start the next welding, and so on.
The frequency converter adopts speed control at the beginning of welding and pulse position control at positioning. In order to ensure accurate positioning, relevant parameters of position ring and speed ring must be adjusted to appropriate values.
1. Check the wiring according to the electrical schematic diagram.
2. Input motor parameters for self-learning.
3. The speed response and positioning accuracy effect shall be measured at no load to properly adjust the gain and acceleration and deceleration time of the speed ring and position ring.
4. After the no-load test, carry out the on-load test and fine-tune the parameters according to the actual effect.
5. Main parameters of frequency converter debugging: