Please refer to attached file.
Set the frequency reference source P00.06=7 PID setting, connect the pressure feedback to the analog input port, and set the corresponding parameters in the P09 group of parameters. More details please refer to attached PDF.
BN C series in-built 45A/60A solar charger, and the battary charging current is 0.2~0.4C normally. So the recommended battary capacity is 45(60)/0.2~0.4.
A: Possible causes:
1. If the DC connector is not inserted firmly, the contact resistance of the conductive part of the male and female head is too high, and the current will generate heat and cause ablation and melting;
2. Although the DC connectors of different brands can be inserted normally, the size and tolerance of the connectors will have large deviations, the contact resistance of male and female heads is too large, and the IP protection level is reduced;
3. The male and female head metal pins and pins are not standardized, only a part of the wire core is crimped, or the length of the wire core is not enough, or the wire core is not firmly pressed, or the wire core is wrapped with insulation layer;
4. Part of the project design is not considered properly, and there are some redundant PV panels. The current flowing through the joint exceeds its rated current after the excess PV panels are connected;
5. The construction process is not standardized. After the series connection, the positive and negative poles are reversed, and connected to inverter without polarity detection
1. Improve the electrical safety awareness of the construction personnel, do not pull out the connector during the operation, and fully lock the connector when installation;
2. Strengthen the skill training of construction personnel, use professional tools to improve the quality of male and female pin and pin core crimping;
3. The male and female connectors must use the original connector provided by INVT, and do not mix different brands of connectors;
4. If there are redundant PV panels that need to be connected to other series, it is recommended to consult the technical personnel of the inverter manufacturer first;
5. Before connecting the PV panel strings to the inverter, it is necessary to use a multimeter to measure whether the polarity is correct, whether the open circuit voltage is normal, whether the positive and negative poles are short circuited to the ground, and then connect the inverter if there is no problem;
INVT standard GD5000 four-quadrant products can only produce 10KV and 6KV. However, if the customer needs 3.3,6.6 and 11KV, we can meet the customer's requirements through non-standard design.The maximum current cannot exceed 160A.
1.General connection：Pump LN connect to inverter UW.
2.Three wires connection:Remove capacitor,then connect with UVW cable,ensure resistance of UW is minimum,resistance of UV is maximum.Short connect S4&COM terminal.
GD35 support. GD300，GD350，GD600 and GD800 support, too.
There are two ways: by setting P08.39 function code or combining with sleep function. For example, set P00.05=1, P01.19=2,P05.01=1. S1 is the forward rotation (Zero speed) and S2, S3, S4 multistep speed,S1 is always bridge with the GND and the fan is always in operation. Use S1 and GND to stop the fans. P01.19 turn to 2 and the lower Hz will be 1Hz. Then the inverter when goes to 0 goes to sleep mode.
The motors, wires or inverters are damaged, the wires are not connected properly. Or the function settings are improper. For example, the setting of upper limit frequency, lower limit frequency, basic frequency and maximum frequency set incorrectly. When using external control, there are no pre-settings and other unreasonable settings.