GD20-09 is a special VFD for hoisting application. The conical motor includes internal braking, not require external brake. When the conical motor is used in the lifting industry, can select conical macro directly, the corresponding parameters will be automatically modified. It should be noted that the conical motor must select VF control, and the maximum speed cannot exceed 1.2 times of rated speed, otherwise the internal brake cannot open, will result in the overcurrent fault.
Please check the attached parameter setting block diagram.
Q: Leakage protection trip: the leakage protection switch often trips, causing the inverter A003 AC undervoltage and A011 power grid loss alarm
A: Possible causes:
1. The rated current of leakage protection switch is too small, or the brand quality is not good;
2. The residual operating current I Δ n of leakage protection switch is too small, and the household power consumption of general residents is 30 ma;
3. Improper handling of AC cable head, reduced insulation, or cable damage;
1. Select high rating leakage protection switch, and good brand.
2. Select leakage protection specification I Δ n ≥ 300mA;
3. Check the AC cable insulation, find the damage part, replace cable or make proper insulation.
ModbusTCP communication is possible, but requires a non-standard design
If motor cable or well depth is >50 meters, we recommended that you please buy AC output reactor,for reducing over-current issue and reducing high voltage shock.
According to the power consumption of frequency converter itself, air conditioning is required for use in confined space. Other occasions should be well ventilated.
GD200A can set terminal start, power on automatic operation, automatic fault reset and other functions. Please see the attachment for relevant parameters.
The power consumption of GD20-EU is around 3-4%.
Q: A004 AC overvoltage: after the inverter is connected to the grid or the power generation peak period, the grid voltage exceeds the safety voltage range, causing A004 overvoltage alarm
A: Possible causes:
1. The voltage from the transformer at the connection point is on the high side;
2. There are many photovoltaic power generation equipment on the line, but the line load can not absorb so much energy, and the grid voltage is gradually raised;
3. The cable used from the inverter to the parallel point is longer (L), the wire diameter is smaller (s), and the line resistance is large (r = ρ L / s). When the voltage of the grid point reaches the output of the inverter, the voltage increases △ u = I * r = I * ρ L / s;
4. Several photovoltaic power generation equipment are connected to the same line;
1. Rreducing the output voltage range of the transformer;
2. Reasonably selecting the line diameter and planning the routing path, and connecting the grid nearby to minimize the impact of line loss;
3. If there are more than one inverter equipped near the grid connection point, they can be incorporated into different power supply lines;