Inspection running can be used to check whether the lift is running properly.
During inspection running, check whether the actual lift running direction is the same as the direction in the command. If not, exchange any two cables of U, V, and W or set P00.06=1.
Note: For the synchronous motor, changing the motor cables requires autotuning the motor parameter (pole angle) again. It is recommended to set P00.06 to change the lift running direction.
GD350 needs to be equipped with a Bluetooth card, scan the QR code on the inverter, download and install INVT Workshop, and open the mobile phone Bluetooth to connect to the inverter. See the video link below for more steps.
GD300-01A is a dedicated inverter mainly developed for screw air compressors. For other types of air compressors, it is recommended that you consult our technicians to determine the specific control plan.
There are 3 parameters P22.24~P22.26 are used for setting the conditions of reduce motor:
1. P22.24 pressure allowance 100% is corresponding with P09.02.
2. If variable frequency motor runs frequency reach P22.20, and (PID feedback [P17.24] - PID given[17.23]) > Pressure allowance [P22.24]), this status keep time reach P22.26, meet condition of reduce motor.
3. P22.25 a limit frequency to reduce motor. When the system still have power freq. motor, and VFD output reach this P22.25, keep time reach P22.26, start to reduce the power freq. motor.
4. Also when added a power freq. motor, VFD also output this setting frequency P22.25, then adjust by PID, avoid pipe pressure fluctuation.
5. When reduce motor, VFD operate the relay to switch-off power freq. motor, at the same time, increase output frequency to P22.20 with P22.28 ACC time(if P22.27=1), then adjust output frequency by PID. In order to avoid pipe pressure fluctuation.
GD300-01A is single-VFD, only one variable frequency output, use to control the main motor of air compressor;
GD300-01A-RT is single-VFD integrated machine, one variable frequency output for main motor, and integrated one power frequency for cooling fan;
GD300-21 is dual-VFD integrated machine, two variable frequency outputs for main motor and cooling fan.
A: Possible causes of failure:
1. The input voltage is too low;
2. The phase detection board fails;
3. The main control board fails;
4. Wrong voltage setting in P29 or P02 groups.
1. Measure the input power supply to judge whether the power is off or the input voltage is too low;
2. Replace the input phase loss detection board and judge whether it is damaged.
GD300-21 is a dedicated inverter integrated machine mainly developed for screw air compressors. For other types of air compressors, it is recommended that you consult our technicians to determine the specific control plan.
There are 4 parameters P22.19~P22.22 are used for setting the conditions of add motor:
1. P22.19 pressure allowance 100% is corresponding with P09.02.
2. If variable frequency motor runs frequency reach P22.20, and PID feedback [P17.24] < (PID given[17.23] – Pressure allowance [P22.19]), this status keep time reach P22.21, meet condition of add motor.
3. P22.20 a limit frequency to add motor. Also when reduced a motor, VFD also output this setting frequency, then adjust by PID, avoid pipe pressure fluctuation.
4. when the feedback pressure are not satisfied, motor-added logic as followings:
a. Add variable frequency motor: switch current variable frequency motor to power frequency, start new variable frequency motor.
b. Add power frequency motor: RO operate to add power frequency motor, at the same time, current variable frequency motor reduce to setting frequency
5. P22.22 After meet add motor condition, if next motor is variable frequency, the current motor will switch to power frequency, because the contactor operation have delay time(P22.26, P22.37), in order to reduce the pipe pressure fluctuation, before switch to power frequency, VFD will output a high frequency, then switch to AC power, this high frequency is the switch frequency P22.22.
Switch process: VFD reach switch frequency firstly, then stops output, switch-off variable frequency contactor, switch-on power frequency contactor.
Check P11.03, please set P11.03=0, to see whether it stops or not. In this case, the VFD over-voltage stall enabled, so can not stop. Need to set it disable.