1.Check whether the input voltage is too high and adjust the voltage to normal range (380V ± 15%), so that the DC bus voltage is no higher than 800V.
2.Check whether the parameter setting of the inverter is correct, or whether the motor autotuning parameter is correct. Please change to correct parameters according to the actual situation.
3.Check whether the acceleration time is too short, and extend the acceleration time appropriately if conditions permit.
4.Determine whether the inverter has an external force to drag the motor during the acceleration process. If yes, try to cancel the force or install the brake device.
1. Check whether the parameter settings of the inverter are correct, or whether the motor autotuning parameters are correct, and correct the parameters according to the actual conditions.
2. Check whether there is any leakage on the inverter output circuit, if there is any leakage please rule out the causes, determine the inverter output line is less than 50 m, if the output line is too long, advising clients to install reactor or output filter.
3. Determine whether the load of inverter changes in constant speed, if yes, adjust the parameters to make the current limit protection effective (CHF: Pb.10= 1; CHV: Pb. 11 = 1; CHE adjuste Pb. 06)
1. Check the motor no-load current in the motor autotuning parameters is below 60% of the rated current, if the deviation is large, autotuning again.
2. Check the inverter DEC time and whether the load rotation inertia is too large, whether there is a mutation in the load during the deceleration, or adjust PB protection parameter group. (CHF: decrease Pb.10=0,Pb.09; CHE: decrease Pb.06, Pb.07; CHV: decrease Pb.11=1，Pb.12, set Pb.13 to be below 10Hz.
3. If the problem persists, it may due to that the inverter model is too small, it is recommended to change to a inverter with larger power.
1. Determine whether to restart the motor in rotation, if yes, wait for the motor to stop and restart or set the speed tracking to be effective.
2. Check whether the acc time of inverter is too short, and extend the acceleration time under the user's permission. If the customer process allows, the customer will be advised to replace the larger frequency converter.
3. Make sure that the load of the inverter is changed in acceleration, and if yes, increase the protection value or extend the acceleration time.
4. Check whether the output voltage is low at 50HZ, and adjust the motor no-load current to make the output voltage reach 380V.
5. Check whether the output line is too long, and usually it is required to install output reactor or filter if exceeding 50m; Submersible pump generally must add reactor, otherwise OC1 will easily occur.
1. Check whether the motor has been connected before autotuning, and ensure the motor is connected correctly to the converter.
2. Check whether the capacity of the motor matches with the inverter capacity. If the inverter capacity is too small, it is required to replace with the inverter which matches with the motor capacity.
3. Check whether the rated motor parameters are set correctly, and ensure that the rated motor parameters are set correctly before autotuning.
4. Check whether the parameters after inverter autotuning deviates from the actual values, if yes, carry out autotuning again until approximate parameters are obtained.
5. See whether the setting of PE.02 is consistent with the inverter power, and correct those inconsistencies.
1.Determine whether to restart the motor in rotation. If yes, you can consider whether to start the motor or set the speed tracking to be effective after the motor is stopped.
2.Check whether the ACC time of the inverter is too short, and extend the acceleration time under user's permission. For example, the customer process department allows the customer to replace with the inverter with larger power.
3.Check whether the output voltage is low at 50HZ, and the output voltage of the motor can be adjusted to 380V.
4.Check whether the current displayed by the keyboard is consistent with the actual current. If yes, it is recommended that the customer replace with the inverter of larger power.
5.Check whether the inverter model is set correctly, (whether it corresponds to the load type, if not, reset the model).
1.Check whether the rated parameters of the motor are correct. Please reset if incorrect.
2.Check the frequency of the inverter is at 50HZ if the output voltage is 380V. If not, please adjust the motor no-load current to output at 380V.
3.Check whether the motor protection parameter setting is correct. (CHF: Pb. 03; CHE: Pb. 01; CHV: Pb. 03), set protection parameters correctly.
4.Check to see if the motor is blocked, if there is a traffic jam, try to eliminate it.
5.Check the keyboard to show whether the current is the same as the actual measurement current. If it is consistent, it means the motor model is too small, and the customer is advised to replace with a motor with larger power.
Inverter is a harmonic source which can interfere with controlequipment. Proper grounding is important, so the inverter should be independently grounded, and the correct grounding can reduce the interference of the equipment by 60%.
If the voltage is not high, the cause of failure may be:
1. Bad button of the inverter;
2. Press the stop button, the inverter slows down too fast and the load inertia is large, and there is no brake device;
3. Damage of main control board;
4. Deviation during autotuning is too large.