Standard protection level is IP30, non-standard can meet IP41
Only need to set P15.05 lower frequence of PI output,no need to set P00.05.
The varistor was originally used as a protective device to absorb the over-voltage of the incoming line. However, when the voltage at the inlet side is continuously high and the performance of the varistor changes, the varistor may explode and burn, and the insulation of the surrounding devices and wires may also be affected.
First of all, we hneed to eliminate the fault caused by the parameter problem. For example, the deceleration time is too short, and the over-voltage caused by regenerative load (add braking unit), then we can check whether there is a problem with the voltage at the input side. Finally, we can see whether there is a fault in the voltage detection circuit. Generally, the voltage sampling point of voltage detection circuit is the voltage of intermediate DC circuit.
GD20-EU is mainly oriented to the economic OEM market, support STO function, with - S2, - 2, - 4 products, with the current maximum power of 110KW; 18.5kw and above are equipped with built-in DC reactor as standard, and the built-in brake unit can reach 110KW (45~110KW is optional). The product volume is small and only G-type machine is available. It can not expand communication and does not support LCD keypad. (sticked keypad scheme for models below 2.2kW). GD200A series, general transmission market products, 380V voltage level, support G/P dual rating; non expandable communication, optional LCD keypad. (sticked keypad scheme for models15kW and below).
Please refer to attached file.
Set the frequency reference source P00.06=7 PID setting, connect the pressure feedback to the analog input port, and set the corresponding parameters in the P09 group of parameters. More details please refer to attached PDF.
BN C series in-built 45A/60A solar charger, and the battary charging current is 0.2~0.4C normally. So the recommended battary capacity is 45(60)/0.2~0.4.
A: Possible causes:
1. If the DC connector is not inserted firmly, the contact resistance of the conductive part of the male and female head is too high, and the current will generate heat and cause ablation and melting;
2. Although the DC connectors of different brands can be inserted normally, the size and tolerance of the connectors will have large deviations, the contact resistance of male and female heads is too large, and the IP protection level is reduced;
3. The male and female head metal pins and pins are not standardized, only a part of the wire core is crimped, or the length of the wire core is not enough, or the wire core is not firmly pressed, or the wire core is wrapped with insulation layer;
4. Part of the project design is not considered properly, and there are some redundant PV panels. The current flowing through the joint exceeds its rated current after the excess PV panels are connected;
5. The construction process is not standardized. After the series connection, the positive and negative poles are reversed, and connected to inverter without polarity detection
1. Improve the electrical safety awareness of the construction personnel, do not pull out the connector during the operation, and fully lock the connector when installation;
2. Strengthen the skill training of construction personnel, use professional tools to improve the quality of male and female pin and pin core crimping;
3. The male and female connectors must use the original connector provided by INVT, and do not mix different brands of connectors;
4. If there are redundant PV panels that need to be connected to other series, it is recommended to consult the technical personnel of the inverter manufacturer first;
5. Before connecting the PV panel strings to the inverter, it is necessary to use a multimeter to measure whether the polarity is correct, whether the open circuit voltage is normal, whether the positive and negative poles are short circuited to the ground, and then connect the inverter if there is no problem;