Effectively suppress the instantaneous high voltage during IGBT switching and increase the effective transmission distance of the inverter.
Reduce surge and peak current, improve power factor, suppress grid harmonics, and improve the effect of input current waveform.
INVT products support AC input or DC input. When the front-end rectifier provides a DC bus, you can connect the + and - terminals of VFD to the DC bus. When the production process requires multiple motors to work together,can adopt the DC common bus solution, some of the motors work in the electric state, and some work in the brake state. At this time, the feedback energy can be directly used in the electric mode motor, can save energy. Common DC bus solution don't need the input circuit breaker of each inverter, can save the costs. It is recommended to add a fuse protection between the bus and the motor.
Please check below steps:
1. IGBT is damaged. Check the drive cable and replace the module;
2. The motor is short circuited to the ground. Please check whether there is a short circuit to the ground and confirm the insulation resistance of the motor;
3. Confirm the correct wiring, and pay special attention not to connect the motor wire to the PE terminal.
The hall wire is not connected well, or the sensor is damaged, or the current detection circuit need to check.
Check that whether the input power supply is lack of phase, the input power terminal is loose, and the input power supply voltage fluctuates greatly or not. Check whether there is any problem in the rectification and whether the DC voltage is lower than 380V.
The inverter can be divided into single-phase 220V and three-phase 380V(or 400V, 460V), and the input phase loss only exists in three-phase products. The main circuit of inverter, R, s and T are three-phase AC input. When one of the phases is disconnected due to the fault of fuse or circuit breaker, phase failure occurs.
1) the mechanical load is too heavy, its main feature is that the motor is hot, touching the motor shell by hand, which is obviously hot; it can also read the running current from the inverter display screen, compare with the rated current of the motor, and judge the overload situation.
2) Three phase voltage unbalance
The operation current of a certain phase is too large, resulting in overload trip. Its characteristic is that the motor heating is unbalanced, and it may not be found when reading the running current from the display screen (because many inverter displays only one phase current); the effective method is to measure the three-phase output voltage of the inverter with a voltmeter, so as to judge whether the inverter is lack of phase or voltage imbalance.
The internal current detection part of the inverter breaks down, and the detected current signal is too large, resulting in overload trip
INVT GD series supports a wide range of voltage levels. The rated input voltage of the -4 product is 380(-15%)-440(+10%), and the input frequency supports 47-63Hz, which can use our standard products normally.